Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Sara
Wondering where my waist would go? Will I have to wear shapewear 24/7?
You are not alone in questioning all these.
Given below, you will find several ways how to Hide Lower belly Pooch Fat In A Dress.
Indeed, lower belly fat is a universal problem, especially after the age of 40-50 years.
However, the size of this belly pooch usually varies from individual to individual.
Nevertheless, there may be several reasons behind this, like
- Sluggish metabolism
- Lack of exercise
- Hormonal imbalance
- The fondness for junk food items
- Sitting idle day long, and many more.
Whatever the main reason, when tucking it in, it no longer works.
Then it is the right time to go for a fashion reboot.
These bel tips and tricks will help you disguise a tummy bulge and cover your body stylishly.
Best Tips To Hide Lower Belly Pooch Fat In A Dress:
Who says you have to compromise on your dressing style just because you have a flabby belly?
You just need some tips and tricks on your sleeves, and you are all set to go. Let’s see those:
- Getting the right undergarments is the key to having a well-defined and uptight body shape. Therefore, choose a bra that is not sagging and high-rise underwear for a confident look.
- One most important factors regarding the lower belly are body posture. Body posture not only matters significantly for wearing splendid clothes. But also, working to have an upright body posture is a healthy practice.
- Have the best shapewear for lower belly pooch as they are the best rescue rangers. They tuck in the extra fat by taking full control of the tummy and creating an illusion of a perfect figure.
- Dressing up classy and knowing the tricks of the trade will also help you a lot in hiding your lower belly fat. So, opt for a dress that draws attention away from your tummy region. Also, avoid body-hugging clothes and wear dresses that show off a contoured waist.
- Undoubtedly, dresses’ fabrics, patterns, and colours also create a significant difference. For hiding a lower belly pooch, the best thing is to go for flowy fabrics, vertical patterns, and dark colours.
- Layering is another incredible technique that magically hides all the extra tummy fat. Layering shifts the focus away from the belly region and gives you a taller look.
- Skin-fitting dresses might not be a better option when trying to hide your belly pooch. In fact, a few skin-tight dresses even create a more bulging look with irregular body lumps and bumps.
Top Cool Outfit Ideas: How to Dress Yourself to Hide Belly Fat:
Dressing can be a real challenge, especially if you have a lower-belly pooch.
Your tummy might often make you feel self-conscious.
Since body types vary personally, finding the right clothing piece is essential to suit your physique perfectly.
Especially if you have a belly pooch or a muffin tip, then smart shopping should undoubtedly be your thing.
Some Best Outfit Ideas:
Try out the following dress codes to hide your lower belly fat and check what defines you the most:
- Ruffle or Peplum Tops
- Vertical Pattern Shirts or Long Dresses
- Pleated Skirts and Plain Tops
- Top with Frayed Edges or Pom Poms
- Dark Colored Flowing Dresses
- Oversize Tops with Slim Fit Trousers, and many more.
Nowadays, it is a very common thing to have lower belly Pooch fat.
And it is surely the thing every one of us wants to hide, especially while wearing tight-fitting dresses.
A few extra pounds accumulated around the midsection can make you feel self-conscious.
Also, it may draw your confidence and lower your self-esteem while moving out.
Therefore, the best way to get rid of belly fat while still looking fabulous is by dressing smartly.
Wear the proper undergarments, and focus on your dress colour, pattern, and fabric, Also if you wear jeans then see how to hide your lower belly pooch in jeans.
So, why not try this dressing and styling guide, and flaunt it everywhere, even with lower belly fat?